BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. is located at:
BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.
1153 Wesley Road Queenswood
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://backsports.co.za blog posts. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s websites choose to interact with BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. in ways that require BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://backsports.co.za to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s behalf or to provide services available at BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd., third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://backsports.co.za and have supplied your email address, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics
BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. – by purchasing BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd.. BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Business Transfers
If BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd., or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of BackTrack a division of EC Active Pty Ltd. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
– Credit & Contact Information
Youtube Terms of Service
This summary is designed to help you understand some of the key updates we’ve made to our Terms of Service (Terms). We hope this serves as a useful guide, but please ensure you read the new Terms in full.
This section outlines our relationship with you. It includes a description of the Service, defines our Agreement, and names your service provider. Key updates:
- Service Provider. Your service provider is now Google LLC.
- Policies. We have added a link to the Policy, Safety and Copyright Policies, and our Advertising on YouTube Policies, which all form part of the Agreement. These are the policies that underpin our Community Guidelines, and we wanted to make sure to call out this detail to you upfront in our Terms.
- Affiliates. To ensure you understand exactly who we mean when we talk about our group companies, we’ve included a definition of our “Affiliates”, meaning the companies in the Alphabet corporate group.
This section sets out certain requirements for use of the Service, and defines categories of users. Key updates:
- Age Requirements. We have stated the specific age requirements for your country, reflecting our Google wide policies, and included a notice that, if you are a minor in your country, you must always have your parent or guardian’s permission before using the Service.
- Parental Permission. We’ve added a section to explain your responsibility if you allow your child to use YouTube.
- Businesses. Our Terms now make clear that, if you are using the Service on behalf of a company or organisation, that business accepts this Agreement.
This section explains your rights to use the Service, and the conditions that apply to your use of the Service. It also explains how we may make changes to the Service. Key updates:
- Google Accounts and YouTube Channels. We’ve provided details about which features of the Service can be accessed without a Google account or YouTube channel, and which features require one.
- Restrictions. We have updated this section to reflect our requirements around contests, and to include a prohibition on manipulating metrics.
- Service Changes. We have improved our Terms to be more transparent about why we might need to make changes to the Service, and provided a commitment to give you notice when those changes might affect you.
This section applies to users who provide Content to the Service. It defines the scope of the permissions that you grant by uploading your Content, and includes your agreement not to upload anything that infringes on anyone else’s rights. Key updates:
- License. We’ve clarified the content license you grant us to make it easier to understand. We’re not asking for additional permissions and there’s no difference in how we’re using your content.
- Duration. We have removed the right for YouTube to use your comments in perpetuity.
- Removals. We have included a link to the tools you will need to remove your content, as well as a clear description about why we might need to take down content, and how to appeal removals.
- Analyzing Content. We may automatically analyze content on YouTube, to help detect abuse and keep the platform safe.
This section explains how you and YouTube may terminate this relationship. Key updates:
- Terminations. Our Terms now include more details about when we might need to terminate our Agreement with bad actors. We provide a greater commitment to give notice when we take such action and what you can do to appeal if you think we’ve got it wrong. We’ve also added instructions for you, if you decide you no longer want to use the Service.
This section includes details about software on the Service. Key updates:
- Software Licences. We’ve made the software licence we grant you more specific, and included some details around open source.
This section includes our service commitment to you. It also explains that there are some things we will not be responsible for. Key updates:
- Our liability. We’ve made changes to the disclaimers and limitations of liability in the Terms.
This section includes some further important details about our contract, including what to expect if we need to make changes to these Terms; or which law applies to them. Key updates:
- Modifications. We want to give you the chance to review future material updates to these Terms.
Still have questions?